Friday, January 8, 2010

I saw a blue object shining in the sky with 100mm 25X?

What is it, it was towards the north side dark blue to light blue, the middle color was different. What object was that?I saw a blue object shining in the sky with 100mm 25X?
Could be a star or another heavenly body; it could have been a satellite as there are hundreds up there messing up the natural process of the universe and its properties.I saw a blue object shining in the sky with 100mm 25X?
dude,it was an alie ggrey,stay away from them,they are ugly and will control your brain
My GF called me at work bugging me with an object she said she say, i told her to get a life. I guess i owe her an appology. Thanks dude, we live in Hayward. She said it was probably a meteor. I think it was a little green guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment