Friday, January 8, 2010

What can i get for my friend, money is no object?

really want to get him something. He has done so much for me and he doesnt even want repayment, I told him I was going to get him something and he got annoyed. I need to get him something that says thank you for what you have done, I appreciate it!


Do you have any ideas. Please, a great idea would be much appreciated. I really need to get him something, I owe him my life.What can i get for my friend, money is no object?
if money is no object i would get him a 2010 Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M. i think he will love you for life after that.What can i get for my friend, money is no object?
Tell us what he likes. And how old are you guys?





...





But if he's done so much for you, like support you through hard times or something like that, an expensive watch wouldn't really compensate for that. If he gets annoyed like that, he probably doesn't like to receive gifts. Just find a way to show him that you are thankful. Take a trip with him or something.
well if this is the case dont get anything that will be shuved in his face. you should take him to a night out to the city and say that wer ur taking him is all free. but really ur paying for it all. then who knows it mite end with u n him being together. a win, win sittuation
http://innnanswers.freeallinsurance.co


A very informative website, kindly stay in website and check
A kindle is a great gift. you can find it on amazon
%26lt; give him the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment