Friday, January 8, 2010

Program for cutting an object out of a photo and transferring it to a different background?

I have a picture that i like of me and my friend but the background isnt that great and i want to take us out of the picture and put it with a better background and i cant find a program that i can easily do this with and that isnt so complicated. Your help would be much appreciated.Program for cutting an object out of a photo and transferring it to a different background?
Photoshop is easy but expensive


try gimp it is hard but free.Program for cutting an object out of a photo and transferring it to a different background?
I use MGI Photosuite 8.1...It came on the disk supplied with my first digital camera about 5 years ago. (Sony) Its very easy to use,but I'm not sure where you'll find a copy now. You could find a friend who has a Sony camera and see if the software (or a later version) is still supplied on the disc.
The GIMP which is a free photo editor will help you do this.


Get if from http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
adobe photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment