Friday, January 8, 2010

If money was no object, how many children would you have?

Say, if you won the lottery? You wouldn't have to work, you could probably hire a cleaner and a cook for all the housework, and you know you wouldn't have to struggle to buy baby stuff and clothes etc. How many would you have?If money was no object, how many children would you have?
i would have 3. i have always wanted 3. so even if i had all the money in the world, i would stop. i don't think i could handle someone else cleaning my house! ahhh!! i would be paranoid they hadn't done it properly.... :)


AND i love cooking because when i get praise for something i have made, it makes me feel sooo good!





plus, what would be your role as a mother if you had someone else do everything for you?








ETA is it bad i compare everything i eat that someone else has made, to my own cooking! (i can't believe that 3 years ago i was so bad, i made an egg explode in its shell!!)





ETA again ummm... would it make me seem really bad if i told you it wasn't even in a microwave?! it was in a pot of boiling water, and i forgot about it! a while later, we heard these massive bangs in the kitchen! lol!








oh oh oh!! and another time, i set the iron on the cooker, went to switch it off to cool, but i switched the cooker on instead, and it melted all over the cooker!! more big bangs.





I AM A DOMESTIC GODDESS!If money was no object, how many children would you have?
i have 3 now and if i had tons of money and had a cook and cleaner I would consider one more,..... but 3 is really a handful..... but with the extra help I would have more time to spend with them so maybe....lol!





actually no, 3 is enough. if i had all that extra help then i really could devote my time to them exclusively. having that extra child would mean each child gets less time, so no, 3 is it for me!!!





but maybe if I adopted....see now you've got me thinking!
Well i already have three


The oldest is at university and the other two are 9 and 14


Under any other circumstances i'd consider myself done


But


If i won the lottery


i think i'd adopt


a few older kids


share my fortune with those less fortunate


as for giving birth to more myself


i can't pay anyone to bear the stretch marks and sleepless nights so


nah
If money were no object i would have about 6 children. I would probably adopt 2 or 3 children out of that lot.





I would also have a chef and cleaner at my house as i am a useless chef and hate cleaning. Oh, and i forgot to add that i would have to hire someone that would do all of the laundry.
If money was no object I'd want three. But they'd be a few years age difference between each, because I don't fancy running around after a toddler when I have a newborn! Plus I think any more than three and it gets hard to give each child individual attention.





As money Is a factor, I'll probably stop at two, which makes me quite sad really.
money hasnt got anything to do with the amount of kids i have. not that im a millionaire or anything.





i have three and would love to have more but i dont think i can go through all the pregnancy and labour anymore so thats why i havent had anymore than 3.





although i long for a little baby girl :-)
I don't need help, I am satisfied with 5 Sons.





Money can't buy everything, and Hubster and I love our Children, but money can't fix everything.


We have a few minor health difficulties in 3 of our Boys, and we will not push our luck any more. No matter how much money we had.
Between 3-5. I have one now and she is quite a bit of work, and I wouldn't feel right or want someone doing everything for me. On the other hand, I grew up in a really small family and it can be kind of boring, and my partner has a huge family (9 kids!) and I looooove hanging out with them it is so much fun.
3 or 4. I would say i would hire a nanny, but then i would feel guilty and wouldnt be raising my children myself. I have 1 and definately want one more. But if money was no object then 3 i think. I could afford to get a boob job after all the breast feeding and a tummy tuck...lol
Im an only child and i always wanted lots of brother and sisters


If money wasnt a problem i would have NO more than 4! I have 2 already and i can say im a good mummy and i love kids, you will live forever through your kiddies (sad i know)





But saying that i know someone who is skint as beans and she has 8!!
I would still want the same size family regardless of money. Lots of money would give my family a better standard of living and the best childhood ever, I would want to take them on holiday at least 3 times a year! but having 2 children is still my wish, or 3 at the very most
I would have about 5 or 6! i love children i really do but i'm finding it quite hard to even have one at the moment lol!





I want 5 kids anyway but like you said its all money so maybe i'll only have 3 unless i do win the lottery then yep 5 or 6 for me!





How many would you have?





xxx
Four probably, I have one who I love to death and had her through ivf after waiting 7 years for a baby. I would definitely have another if I could afford the ivf again but I'd want to bring them up myself but yes if money was no object I'd have some other help.
I want 3 kids and if money wasn't difficult to come by I think I would still have 3! I have a daughter right now and she is the best in the world!! Someone to help with the housework would be a dream come true! :-)





~~ (I gave everyone a thumbs UP!)
if i had unlimited money i would have a baby every year or so , but since i am kind of poor i dont have any. what really sucks is all the poor people that have 3 or 6 or 10 kids they are dragging the whole world down into poverty
Yes, I'd say two as well. Money is not all (though very important of course) and I'd want to make sure I got time for them, time to take care of them and raise them in the best possible way.
I would have 4, but have them 3 years apart.
Well personally even if I didn't win the lottery I would have six if I could but I honestly don't know if I can handle being pregnant six times! This is my first pregnancy and I just figured out that it's hard at times!
ive planned to have 2 - hopefully one of each!





i wouldnt want anymore for the pure fact i wouldnt want to ruin my body! ive never really wanted a large family so 2 is enough for me!
my mom takes really gud care of kids. i need her till the baby is of 5 months atlest. with her support i would like to have 4 atleast if money is not a prob.
5. I think I might have that anyway though. I already have 3, 2 of which are twins. I really don't want another set of twins though because my body just didn't handle being pregnant with the twins.
We have a blended family, 2 his, one mine and one ours. I'd still have stopped there. Even with all the extra help, I don't think I'd want more than that.
Maybe four?


I grew up as one of four and its quite cool - 2 girls close together, big gap then 2 boys close together, mum had built in mates for her kids and babysitters for the littlies (who are now 20 %26amp; 21!!)





ETA:


I would foster too, maybe cos of my job?
Probably around 4-6


You have to have enough lovee tooo :D:D





x
If it wasn't so hard on my bod (I'm just a little thing), I would have had 5; just one more than I have, now. :)
Before I had my children I would have said 5 or 6 - but now they are teenagers - I would definitely say that 3 is more than enough!!!
I have 2, ttc number 3 but I would probably have 4 or 5 if I could afford them
Five. I'm having five anyway, we will afford it! As long as I don't need government assistance, i'm going for five!
as many as possible
Only one more. Just because I don't want to go through the pain of childbirth loads of time, and I think I could give more love to two rather then 4.
4 but my body will have to survive 4 pregnancy. Otherwise, i'll adopt

No comments:

Post a Comment