Friday, January 8, 2010

Why isn't the object mesh in The Sims 2 usable in my computer?

I already downloaded the CEP files, and all the object meshes and recolors.


But all the object downloads won't show up in the ';Buy Mode';.


It used to show up before I deleted everything in the ';Downloads'; folder.


But after I re-downloaded all of the files again, it did not show up anymore.


Did I accidentally delete something important to make the downloads work?


What should I do to fix this problem? What should I download to make the object downloads usable?Why isn't the object mesh in The Sims 2 usable in my computer?
Check the hardware spec needed for the mesh against the hardware on your machine. Your graphics card may be incompatible or something else may be underspec

No comments:

Post a Comment